On the exterior of your home, an excellent paint job means pristine lines and a durable finish. Paint is a barrier against the northwest elements attacking the integrity of your home. We live and work in Oregon and have a thorough understanding of what it takes to protect your home in Oregon’s weather. Fine Finish Painting llc is the best choice for exterior painting in the Portland Oregon Metro area.
Our Exterior House Painting ProcessSteps:
- We start by pressure washing the exterior of your home. We then wait a couple days for it to dry before doing additional preparation like caulking, scraping, and sanding
- After all the prep work has been completed we protect your windows, doors, light fixtures, etc. with plastic and tape. Decks and ground level surfaces get covered with drop cloths.
- Paint application is now ready! Our Oregon exterior painters start applying the paint with a sprayer to completely saturate the surface.
- For especially porous substrates such as cedar, surfaces get back rolled and brushed so the paint gets pushed into the wood fibers.
- Windows, trim and sometimes doors are painted by hand after the siding is completed.
- After each day, we pick up after ourselves and clean up. Upon completion of the project we walk around the outside to check for touch-ups and ensure you are satisfied.
Get Exterior Painting Project Started Today (503) 451-3239Contact us for a free, on-site exterior painting estimate! We tell you the price up front so you know exactly where your money will be spent. Call to learn more about how Fine Finish Painting in Portland, Oregon can help you liven up your home or business with a fresh coat of paint!